As mentioned the process consists of 3 steps; downloading the app, register in the app and picking up your digital travel products.
After you have gone through the entire registration proces in the ISIC Mobility app, you can pick-up your digital products 4 hours after registration . When picking up the digital products please follow the steps below.
- Go to an NS ticket machine at the NS railway station or an OV-chipkaart service point (www.ov-chipkaart.nl and search for service point finder);
- Hold your card in front of the card reader;
- Choose 'pick-up order' and press 'OK' (make sure there are two products there);
- Hold your card against the card reader again for a few seconds, until you see the confirmation that the products had been downloaded to your card.
You never have to, and must not upload money onto the card, because all travel costs will be charged automatically. If you do put money on the card, we are unable to return it.
1. ISIC Mobility card
2. Order the ISIC Mobility card
3. Download the ISIC Mobility app, register and pick-up travel products
4. Get Going- travelling with public transport
6. Ending the ISIC Mobility card
7. Customer service
8. Latest news